I had some of my loooovely lady friends over on the weekend for an oily class and whipped up some choc peppermint bliss balls, they were delish (if I do say so myself) & I thought it’s only fair to share the recipe!
You’ll need the following:
- 1 cup almonds (can use dry roasted or raw)
- 1 cup cashews (can use dry roasted or raw)
- 1/2 cup dates
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/4 cup cacao
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 tablespoon of pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon peppermint essential oil (Doterra preferred of course – you can purchase here or contact me direct to order)
Prepare like so:
- Food processor up those almonds and cashews until the mixture is like a coarse flour
- Add the remainder of your ingredients and blend until all mixed through, should be quite stuck together by this point
- Roll the balls up, can roll over LSA or coconut flakes or just on their own
- Set in the fridge or freezer
If you prefer abitta choc orange you can see my recipe for those here.